Saturday, March 28, 2009

Gordon Brown - Deliberate Wrecker?

I found myself going back to the old records of the Financial Times FT.Com Forums debates during the course of this week, and as is the way with old records I found myself browsing through discussions from the still pertinent past. One such debate had the fascinating title "Do Gordon Brown's sums add up?" which was most active between November and December 2002. Here is the opening of my first posting on that topic which as usual I signed off as NM: +++++ #4 of 4 27 Novem2002 05:33 pm Brown the nitpicking Bungler. by NM guest Gordon Brown will almost certainly prove to have been the worst Chancellor of the Exchequer since at least Anthony Barber, who similarly allowed a consumer spending boom to run out of control for far too long....... +++++ There are many other gems among those posts and during the weekend I will try to find time to transfer those of most interest to a pdf file so that a wider audience can be made to realise that England's present plight was carefully crafted by the former occupant of Number 11 now Number 10 Downing Street.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home